Unofficial Purdue Class of 2020 EA Applicant Thread

Why is Purdue so slow?

@futurecivilguy14 I got 2140 (CR-690, M-760, W-690)

I’ve just been offered admission today!

Here are my stats:
ACT: 24
GPA: 3.8 unweighted, 4.4 weighted
Extracurriculars: SGA President, Best Buddies President, POW Vice, NHS Chairwoman of Comm. Serv., Facing History Student Leadership Ambassador, and a couple others I can’t think of…
Major: Hospitality and Tourism Management

All my materials were sent in on October 30, 2015 under early action

GOT IN!!! “Offer admissions”

Applied computer science, materials received Nov 4.

This is very exciting, I wasn’t sure my stats would be good enough to get in.

GPA(uw): 3.4
SAT: 1900

Wrong thread. sorry.
Comment deleted

Accepted today! Applied November 7, materials received November 9.

GPA (uw): 4.0
ACT: 35 composite
SAT: 2320

Just got accepted into the Business School!

GPA (UW): 3.7
SAT: 1770
International Student
Very strong Rec Letters and EC’s.

On November 7th, I got accepted into the engineering school. When do I find out about whether or not I was accepted into the honors college?

I got accepted to purdue on the 24th of October. ACT 31 , SAT2 (PCM) - 2370 , first year engineering. Has anyone started a group me chat?

I applied to purdue on Oct 15 and received a decision on Oct 24th, which was a deferral because of my seventh semester transcript. My counsellor sent an email to clarify this issue and I received a reply on 26th October that my application was complete and will be reviewed and reassessed. I have not heard from then since. Does anyone know when they would release the results for deferred, international applicants??

Just got into CS today!

I had sent my application at around 25th of December and had my application under review for a couple of days.
Anyway, looking forward to decisions from other colleges too :slight_smile:

SAT: 2100 (CR 670 M 760 WR 670)
GPA: 36/42 in IB which is around 3.75
Bunch of ECs and recos :slight_smile:

International Applicant

I got deferred for my 7th semester transcript and will send that in early next week. I have a 4.6 W GPA right now and I got A’s in both of my college courses I took fall semester. what do you think my chances of getting in are? I really wanna go here!!

Did anyone get an email today saying they got a Purdue Merit Scholarship?

@hmallory No. Did you?

@blue44 I got an email saying I qualified for a Purdue Merit Scholarship. However, I don’t know which scholarship and how much I got because it’s supposed to come in the mail

I didn’t… we didn’t have to have a separate application right?

I got a notification for a specific scholarship for the college of science that I would have to apply for, but I never saw any application for the general merit scholarships.

I didn’t apply for anything additional. Just sent the application a few months ago

@hmallory. Congrats! Keep us updated once you know what it is.

Got accepted into first year engineering!

SAT: 1870
GPA: no GPA, but predicted IB grades 43/45
strong recs and nice extra curriculars

International student

Got deferred??!!??!!?? :-/
1920 sat wd 760 in M!
800 maths 2 and 730 physics!
92/100 GPA…

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL(INDIAN) APPLICANT FRESHMAN!!

donno w…t…f?
Please help anybody?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?