200 + Volunteer Hours
Class Rank: 50/196

Accepted for First-Year Engineering

3.73 Unweighted GPA
33 ACT (34 superscored)
6 APs, 4 Honors, 2 CC courses
CA Resident
Solid Extracurriculars and Essays

I didn’t get my decision letter yet, but when I checked my status, it said “Offer Admission”.

@QuiteAverage90 when did you apply? Congrats!

@jfleit18 Thanks! I applied around early October (don’t recall the exact date).

I would be so happy if I could get a decision some time this month. 4 days for a decision? I’m envious. I should have submitted a few days earlier to beat the masses.

Accepted for Health Sciences
GPA: 3.85/4.0
SAT: 2240
ACT: 36
decent extra curriculars
took me about five weeks to hear back from them (i’m out of state)

Accepted into Animal Sciences
GPA: 3.90/4.0, unweighted
ACT: 32 (33/26/34(35)/35)
Pennsylvania resident
8 AP classes, 3 college credit courses (PLTW), 1 dual enrollment course, lots of honors courses
Varied extracurriculars (Governor’s School) and a lot of community service hours, I hope/think I had good essays
All application items received on October 29th, accepted November 6th

Next is applying to the Vet Scholars Program! I’m extremely excited!

@hopefulvet Nice stats. Is Purdue your first choice?

@nobelcollegekid Yes, but depending on how far I want to be in debt (I realize I probably won’t get a lot of scholarship/FA), I may not attend. I love the school and campus though. It’s pretty much either Purdue or Penn State for me.

Just got in today to first year engineering.
SAT score of 2200, (800 reading, 700 math, 700 writing),
GPA of 4.0 unweighted, with 12+ AP classes.
Lots of extracurriculars including interning at a hospital and non-profit, along with robotics leadership position.

All my info was received October 16th, the decision came out yesterday (11/6), and I’m just waiting for snail mail.

Congrats to everyone!

Any CS majors with acceptances? I applied Nov 1st but haven’t received a decision. How long should I expect to wait?

I applied CS Nov 1st also. They got everything on the 4th. I think that many people applied this week, so we may not see a decision as soon as these other people have been. I’d guess 3 weeks.

S was accepted to CS on 10/23. He applied in early September. I think there have been a couple of others as well.

@jfleit18 Cool, we are in the same boat except they received everything from me on Nov 1. Let me know when you receive a decision.

@s16s18s21s25 If I may ask; what were her stats?

S (son) had 35C (36M), 3.6U/4.02W, 12 APs, good CS ECs, loooow class rank (37%). Not sure yet if he will attend Purdue, waiting on other schools, but there is a good chance it’s where he’ll end up. It was great getting this acceptance so early on. Good luck!

@s16s18s21s25 Thanks for the info and congrats!

Daughter applied October 19 to FYE and hasn’t received a decision yet. She is out of state with an UW 3.87 GPA,
34 ACT-C. Her application status states, “complete ready for review” but there are no fields for ‘decision’ or ‘decision letter.’ Does anyone else have these fields missing from their status page?

S’s screen looked like that too until his decision was available.

Thank you!

Has anyone been accepted yet for business?