Unofficial Purdue Class of 2020 EA Applicant Thread

@McKilla99 My mistake–I was confusing Purdue’s application style with other engineering schools that require you to declare a discipline within engineering on your application. I did in fact apply to Purdue’s FYE program, not declaring a specific discipline (Civil, Chemical, etc).
Thank you, I hope you’re right!

@Password121 I’m sure you’ll get in! Happy to have you join the ranks of those waiting for a FYE decision. :slight_smile: Here’s hoping for many decisions this week!

@envieng82020 I applied a few days before you, on the 27th. I’m sure you’ll get your decision soon!

Out of State First Year Engineering applicant. Submitted application Oct. 15, SAT scores received and processed November 2nd (thanks a lot College Board). Was wondering how long I should expect to wait for a decision?

Decision made. Offer admission .International first year engineering applicant. Submitted application Oct 28,SAT scores received Nov 2nd. :slight_smile:

Awesome!! Congrats!! Hopefully means I should hear soon

Congrats @cindyhao2016! I applied Oct 30 for first year engineering, with transcript received on that date and scores also received on Nov 2nd. Hopefully I’ll get a decision soon. Do you know if the application status changed at all before it had a decision posted? Like did you just have “Complete ready for review” the whole time or was it something else?

@envieng82020
Application status now: Decision made
Decision: Offer admission

@HalfBeard I’m sure you will get your decision soon. Good luck !

Congrats @cindyhao2016! My application was complete by Nov 6th! Has been in committee review since around the 10th! Think can expect a decision in a few days now!

@CCMember97 everything was received for me on November 2nd and mine still hasn’t changed to that. Is there a possibility that my status can go straight from ready for review to my decision?

Yeah I also have “Complete Ready for Review.” Is there a stage between that and decision?

@sidhanthp @HalfBeard My application status still reads Complete ready for review but my decision is In Committee Review. So I am assuming that some action has been taken.

So you have a separate area that says “Decision Under Committee Review”? I dont

Beneath application status, a new box appeared “Application in Process.” Hoping to hear this week!

Damn. I have none of that.

Congratz to everyone who got their decision.I applied on the 31st and for about 2.5 weeks my status has been under committee review.When can I expect my decision?Is it true they take 8-12 weeks even if I applied before the EA deadline?

@Arsenalfan123 Read the last two pages of the thread and it’s evident that 8-12 weeks is almost never the case.

@Password121 Haha yeah true! Hope to get a decision before mid December

Applied Oct 31, all materials received by Nov 4. Application still says “Complete ready for review.”

Did anyone apply to the Polytechnic Institute (HCDD)?