Update from admissions

<p>They are working the applications from Nov. 1 2008.That week they received over 7000 applications so everyone be patient.</p>

<p>I applied on November 15th morning.
When do you think I will hear?</p>

<p>They said they were lae and pretty busy, when I last called them a couple of days ago.</p>

<p>November 15th to January 15th. I've waited 2 months now. wow.
I'm not complaining, but it is just so hard having to wait that long.</p>

<p>I know what you mean. I applied late the night of the deadline, like 11 pm est. I dont think im getting a decision until February. Waiting is definitely the worst part.</p>

<p>I am going to see Gerald Ripke tomorrow and find out the status of my twins. They are open from 8-5 and have an open door policy so I am going to take advantage of it..</p>

<p>Does anyone know the status of what date they are on? My app was received Nov 10 and still haven't heard. I called last week and they said the addmissions meets on Tuesdays to discuss</p>

<p>Yea, true. I am as curious as bowerss7 because I applied on November 15th and I'd like to know where they are with applications.</p>

<p>they had all of my stuff by the 19th.
English Proficiency Nov 19, 2008<br>
Application Fee Nov 16, 2008<br>
Official HS Transcript Nov 15, 2008<br>
Test Scores Nov 14, 2008 </p>

<p>and im currently In Committee Review</p>

<p>so its like complete ready to review -> in committee review -> decision made?</p>

<p>Really!? All my things were in on November 15th and I am still in "Complete Ready For Review."</p>

<p>Don't worry, all my materials we're in nov 10 and i'm still complete ready for review</p>

<p>I just came back and have some tidbits...
They are on Nov. 10 timeframe.
Also as i was told by the Asst. Director not only does your application must be received to be eligible for scholarships by Nov. 15 2008 so does your High school transcripts. My D HS transcript was received on Nov. 20 2008. He said she would probably not be considered..That was a shock.... But they are on Nov. 10 date....</p>

<p>Thanks! Does it say in committee review yet for your twins?</p>

<p>not it says "incomplete items outstanding". They are missing college transcripts which are optional. He said they will be removed when they get to their applications.</p>

<p>Everything in on Nov 13th, still waiting - complete ready for review since then.</p>

<p>Same, everything in since Nov. 10th, still says complete ready for review, since sometime in mid Dec.</p>

<p>knightline09, I'm the exact same way...same dates and still says complete ready for review..the wait is so bad!</p>

<p>Everyone needs to be patient. I just received a decision last night and i had everything turned in on October 30th. Everybody should be seeing an answer very soon! GOOD LUCK!</p>

<p>it's five days away from the 10 week mark from the time they received all my stuff and i'm still "complete and ready for review"</p>