Updated Chances Please :)

<p>So I'm interested in business (specifically marketing)</p>

<p>Double Legacy</p>

<p>I'm a junior and my current unweighted gpa = 3.6 weighted=3.9 (should go up)
SAT: Waiting for score from march SAT
My current class rank is 29/166
White Female
In one of the most, if not the most, competitive public school districts in North Carolina </p>

<p>Currently taking AP French Language (and next year I'm planning to take AP Comparitive Government, AP Human Geography, AP English Lit, and a French Lit class at UNC-CH) </p>

<p>Taking online marketing class & self studying AP Psychology</p>

<p><strong>EC's</strong> + I have the most service learning hours in my grade
-founder/co-president of the Amnesty International Club (11,
-founder/co-president of the Movie Club (11,
-Freshman mentor, and next year I'm one of the people in charge of the program
-Third World Relief Club (10)
-National Honors Society (running for vp)
-JV Volleyball Captain + on Varisty (10)
-In Academy of International Studies at my school + A.I.S Board (10, 11,
-Graduation Project Committee</p>

<p>I have over 400 service learning hours by:
-volunteer at local elementary school every summer (9, 10, 11)
-voluneer at local library (10, 11)
-CIT for 3 weeks at a YMCA Camp (10)
-volunteer counselor at an Art Camp (9)
-volunteer at local walks (9, 10)
-childrens soccer coach (9, 10, 11)
-tutor for students at my school (11,
-I stay afterschool to fundraise for the Amnesty Club-which gets me more service hours</p>

<p>i've been to summer camps like NC State Design camp (2 summers), Savannah College of Art and Design Summer Camp (1 summer), and Minnesota College of Art and Design Summer Camp (1 summer)</p>

<p>I'm going to be a Governor's Page this summer</p>

<p>I have an internship with a news station in san francisco (working with their promotion + marketing) and I know the head anchor</p>

<p>Awards so far::
NC Scholar-Athlete Award
Varsity Letter (volleyball) </p>

<p>Just let me know what you think! Do you think I would be able to get into the honors program?</p>

<p>In with good chance of scholarship money. I live in NC also. When you talk about competitive district do you mean Wake County?</p>

<p>Orange County, with schools like Chapel Hill High School and East Chapel Hill High School</p>

<p>Oh ok. I really have no idea what is considered the most competitive because I go to private school but I would guess that Wake and Orange are both pretty high.</p>

<p>I think Wake has like the top privates but Orange the top publics actually! I just know that East Chapel Hill High was one of the top 100 publics in the country, and Chapel Hill High wasn't far behind.</p>

<p>ahhh ok. I don't have too good of an idea. The only good public school that I know of in Wake is Enloe and that might be a magnet. There are some really good private schools in wake.</p>

<p>bumppp any other thoughts?</p>

<p>try for a 3.8 UW GPA and 2000 SAT; it gets you $10k per year in scholarship money from Purdue, which really helps with the overall cost, which will probably be around $40k per year when you reach college.</p>