updates

<p>my status finally changed from making sure they have all my materials to saying that someone is reviewing my application. how much do longer do you think i have to wait?</p>

<p>Four weeks. My son's has been under review since Nov. 7 - and we're still waiting. When we called a week ago, they said about another week or so.</p>

<p>Do you think there is any link between one's stats and the amount of time between their application being reviewed and decision? Is it faster for people who are "clear admits" (somewhere along the lines of SATs>2200)?</p>

<p>At this point, I have no idea. I do know that we made the mistake of sending a second set of transcripts. The status had shown "missing HS transcript" for so long and then he got the letter in the mail about it, so we panicked. His counselor re-submitted. For any new applicants, I give you fair warning - don't re-submit them. We have been waiting forever and we eventually found out that they are working off the timeline from the second submitted set! It seriously delayed the whole process. :(</p>