Updating Application portal

My Son has been named as 2023 Presidential scholar candidate. Just want to check if he can update this achievement in his application portal and how?

Congrats for the nomination - hopefully he will be one of the 161 selected to win in May. Did he get nominated for arts or technical or academic (based on very high SATs)? It will be super competitive. Every year we have several students nominated at our school this year 6- my kid’s friends said they had high SAT scores/grades possibly (?). Last year also a few but no winners.

Probably can send an update by email to the AO or write an update on Word and update to Portal. May want to reach out to school and see what they prefer.

Def send update if he wins to any school waitlisted since it’s prestigious if actually won.

Some portals have a place to send updates, some don’t. If not, your S can send an email directly to his AO with this update, which I do think is worthy of an update. He can also send it to AOs at schools he has already been accepted to that offered merit money, as this could get him more $. Note if he ever does send a document it should be in .pdf format, not a .doc (which can be altered). Good luck to him in May.

Thank you so much! My son got nominated based on SAT score(got 1600)

thanks a lot!