Updating of NHRP Scholarship List

<p>I have been very busy with my students lately but wanted to let everyone know that in the next few months I will update my 2009 research I did on colleges that offer NHRP scholarships. Just found out today that child#2 scored high enough on PSAT that unless something very strange happens in our state she should be good to go for NHRP award. Very happy for her since she works so much harder than Child #1 who was also NHRP too. Plus now I will add a couple of safeties who will give $$ to her list so that can be a backup plan.</p>

<p>Congrats to your D itsv! </p>

<p>And thanks for the pending update on NHRP scholarship schools.</p>

<p>Oh, congratulations to your DD, itsv!</p>

<p>And thank-you for updating soon. I have another family in mind, a single mom with one DD, a sophomore, that I would love to help and get on the scholarship track beginning next year. I should probably let them know about Questbridge already.</p>

<p>Great! thanks!!! I have two sons who were also recognized as NHRP, and the second one woks a little harder than the first too. We are hoping that my second son gets awarded with what my first son was when he applied to college. It was almost a full ride.
Than you for updating the list…</p>

<p>Congratulations!!! great news.</p>

<p>We are waiting for S2 to get his scores. He is in the SE Region to cutoff scores are higher here…</p>

<p>Thank you for all your hard work and sharing this information!</p>