UPenn Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

it does not mean anything.

thanks, i need it :")

I totally understand how you feel! sending good vibes over!!

1 Like

20 hours countdown! Goodluck to all tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

From what I can tell, having a PENN ID number, time sent of decision notification email, and dates financial aid supplimental materials are being processed do not mean anything. This is akin to trying to read your decision via tea leaves or a crystal ball.

Sleep well, knock out your finals tomorrow, and stay relaxed until tomorrow evening’s notification email. Yes, I did read the NYU thread and postings dicussed 1 vs. 2 admissions portal buttons indicating acceptance/rejection. They drove each other into a fenzy with the result of learning their ED’s at decision time today.

So, everyone please relax. Penn made its decisions over a week ago. Enjoy your day tomorrow. Your ED decision will not make or break your life. How you do in the real world is ultimately up to you. The fact you’ve all analyzed this to this degree tells me that you’re all gifted at figuring and attempting to figure things out. You’ll all do exceptionally well in the future.

11 Likes

Good luck everyone!!! Sending you all good vibes!!!

Good post.

If I may add —- it’s quite dangerous saying things like “X was able to access abc
 they definitely got in”.

If you think getting rejected sucks, imagine having a bunch of people convincing you that you got in and THEN finding out you were rejected.

I wish you all luck!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this post. Best of luck to everyone! Remember a rejection is a redirection :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck everyone!!!

1 Like

I think you will be likely accepted. My daughter is different school very selective LAC . Today she was accepted. By her portal, financial date changes worked .

yeah idk im just confused as to why today my student tax return - which held the student non-tax file form- was waived and reviewed.

Our school requested IDOC so we are different from Upenn but recently your documents are reviewed that obviously positive sign. I also thought it but we started to be so nervous in this morning .

Me too

Is penn doing snail mail this year?

I don’t see why they wouldn’t.

what’s snail mail?

Regular mail. The way we received admission decisions back in the golden days.

do send it for international students as well?

1 Like

If we got accepted do they send the mail today?

same