UPitt Class of 2028 Thread

Hi
Has anyone recd results for 2024 Fall application to U Pitt? How long did it take to hear back ?
Thank you

Some people have received updates on their applications. These are typically people who applied August-early October. It sounds like it is taking a week or so, once all of your materials have been submitted and downloaded. Although it does vary by school. See this thread: University of Pittsburgh Class of 2028 Official Discussion Thread

2 Likes

My child applied in late September and was admitted about a week ago. 4.0 GPA, 1540 SAT, good ECs.
Good luck to all!

4 Likes

Is it possible to also say which school. I am interested in the business school particularly. Thank you

1 Like

How long did it take from ā€œ under reviewā€ to decision letter?
Thanks

1 Like

what is the UGRD letter to download ? Just got it.

1 Like

Deleted

1 Like

Oos or in state! Do you think it matters?

My s24 received under review email yesterday but today the status says pending in the portal. Do you know how long it takes to go from pending to complete?

@Lisa919 , usually it takes one week. Good luck.

1 Like

I know itā€™s off topic, so could you please PM me the new policy for priority registration for Pitt Honors? I was just looking at their web site and couldnā€™t see it.

My senior is in at Pitt and I have t been able to convince her to apply to honors. The early registration would be the only thing that interests her.

Has anyone received any notification by mail yet? D24 checked her portal for Pitt, but I think waiting for snail mail/email might be her preference for the other schools.

My son got accepted to Pitt on Nov. 1st (via app) and we still havenā€™t received anything via snail mail. So not sureā€¦

Iā€™d like to know as well since my senior is planning to apply. If the advantages have changed it may not be worth writing another essay.

1 Like

1 week? It is been 4 weeks for us. My Daughter applied to Business schoolā€¦

1 Like

Applied on 9/25 and heard back on 10/10. Accepted to Pitt main campus as a Psychology major. In state, 3.98 UW/4.03 W, 1380 SAT (submitted), 3 AP and 6 Honor classes, and decent ECā€™s (nothing too crazy). Surprised to hear back from Pitt this early but yay!!!

3 Likes

Has anyone heard back from the business school? Itā€™s been one month we are getting worried. Still says pending.