Upper Division Nursing

<p>Does anyone have the stats for this year’s Summer Promotion group? Have they even been notified yet? DD will be applying for promotion in next summer’s group.</p>

<p>Yes, acceptances went out a week or so ago. It was about six weeks from the opening of the application process. They don’t usually release statistics until they are sure everyone has received notification, so I cannot help you there. Although both summer and fall are competitive, summer is the most competitive so they are always high. My daughter was excited to be accepted for upper division for summer and to be selected as an Ambassador for the CCN. Although we knew her gpa is stellar, there is nothing like having the letter in hand. We are so proud of her!</p>

<p>Best of luck to your daughter next year! Roll Tide! :)</p>

<p>Congrats Bamagirls! My D was also selected to be an Ambassador for CCN!</p>

<p>Congrats to your D, Bamagirls! That’s great news.</p>

<p>Bravo to bamagirls and Missread’s daughters. Congratulations - they have definitely done you proud!</p>

<p>Thanks! Congrats to your daughter on being selected as an Ambassador for CCN as well, especially as a freshman! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Mad props to the moms of such smart, hardworking girls – and of course to the girls themselves.</p>

<p>NRDMOM, do you realize what this means for our boys? Next year, when our boys hurt themselves by sliding in uncleaned up floor cheese goo, they will have a smart nursing student nearby to nurse them back to wellness!!</p>

<p>Ha! You’re correct 2012Mom! When we were in town for A-Day on Saturday we were walking down her hallway and I pointed out how close by she would have tech support next year. :-)</p>

<p>Congrats to these young ladies for their academic achievements. :)</p>

<p>Class2012: Best <em>not</em> to let the boys know. I’m not sure our insurance can handle the sudden rash of ‘accidents’ that will befall them… ;)</p>

<p>Bring it on, Class2012mom and NRDMOM. Daughter says thanks. I could actually use your guys this morning with a tech issue.:(</p>

<p>The average overall GPA for summer promotion was 3.97. The average science GPA was 3.91.</p>

<p>D says to tell y’all thanks and Roll Tide!</p>