UPS & FedEx Notifications

Lville not shipped yet, just showing labels still

I wouldn’t rely on the average Federal worker for precision and detailed abilities. The old joke about Federal workers can’t be that good at their jobs otherwise they wouldn’t be Federal workers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Hence, just suffer a bit and wait a little more.

What does one do on M8-M9 to occupy time…

1 Like

This post reeks of classism and racism, since the USPS is the largest employer of Black people in the US. Most federal workers are hard working civil servants who must pass a series of tests to be hired.

3 Likes

? I happen to also be an Average Federal worker. It’s our inside joke. Don’t make a mountain out of molehill.

3 Likes

Where can you see future package in USPS? I can only see what’s coming today and in the past only.

FedEx is a private company not federal in anyway. In fact many of their employees are contractors these days and not even FedEx employees. Many shopping centers (Postal Center USA is one) provide shipping options for FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS. Not to mention FedEx is not making the labels. Schools or places they have paid to send out (printing services) are creating labels just as any business does when they ship you something they order. There is a whole range of places this could have happened including right at these $60k+ a year schools, but the government has absolutely nothing to do with it. And being a supposedly federal employee, you should know FedEx is not part of the government.

1 Like

I was referring to USPS clearly. Thanks.

3 Likes

Package tab next to the mail tab? I have 2 tabs up top. The page loads strangely whether on the app or computer so they are both sort of hidden under an information bar but you can hit just enough of the tabs to click between the 2.

Be mindful how your post comes off regardless of its intent esp. as you put yourself into a diverse community. I think the idea is to support, not offend. There are people on here from all different backgrounds. It is just one of those things that is not necessary.

3 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Can you share which carrier Lville use?

Can anyone do a compilation of school and the carrier they use?
I’ll start:
Exeter - FedEx

2 Likes

Andover - UPS

1 Like

lville: UPS

2 Likes

You can also include sender’s name so people don’t mistakenly think their other orders are the admission package.

UPSP is down - wondering if this group crashed it :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t have any carriers to add, but looking for (if they send packages):

Gunn
New Hampton
Westminster (CT)

Ship From:

FLAGSHIP PRESS

150 FLAGSHIP DR
NORTH ANDOVER, MA 018456117

Does it means accepted by Andover???

10 Likes

There is a little tab next to the “incoming mail pieces” tab that says “packages” which displays all incoming packages.

Normally there are packages listed under the tab, but since USPS is down…