UPS & FedEx Notifications

Milton - FedEx
St. Paul’s - USPS

1 Like

That would be my guess. Congrats!

1 Like

Look again (Fed Ex). It’s updating by the minute…

1 Like

We just got that too, from UPS.

4 Likes

Cong!!!

2 Likes

Still looking for info on Gunn too. As well as hotchkiss, pomfret Berkshire, Canterbury and some others. Haven’t read anything on here about those schools yet

yup! congrats!

1 Like

That’s the same address my daughter’s Andover package came from 2 years ago. Good Luck!

4 Likes

Can someone send around the address from which the Exeter package is delivered?

I don’t think Canterbury sends a package. My daughter’s friend goes there, and I don’t recall her talking about any sort of swag package arriving.

FedEx
Admissions Department
20 Main Street
Exeter, NH

1 Like

Thank you!

After refreshing Fedex constantly since the first reports of Exeter notifications yesterday, we finally have one. Clearly, they didn’t all get scanned at the same time.

7 Likes

Westminster sends packages via USPS. Ours arrived morning of March 10 but we are local.

3 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Are you on east coast?

Sorry should also mention we got no notifications for the Westy package (or any of her packages!) and we have informed delivery.

2 Likes

Yes - midatlantic

Interesting. I wonder what makes some of these packages make it thru the system without you being notified if you have everything set up. Well that does give me more hope bc I was starting to think that those who didn’t get any notices last year must not have had notifications all set up prior. Thanks for giving me a bit more hope

For FedEx. Also, do you know what service Choate uses?

2 Likes