UPS & FedEx Notifications

Lville is my dream school but I haven’t received anything😭

1 Like

We have never received notifications in the past, even though we were set up to. Also, my husband ships for his company and says in big shipments, they often don’t scan some/any packages until they are well on their way. His company has an inbox full of “Where is my package” emails for packages that arrive that day.

This is a lot of stress for these 14-16 year old kids, mine included. I hope everyone is hanging in there! :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! I’m trying not to get all hung up on these notifications, but it’s not easy!

2 Likes

Makes a lot of sense. Thank you. Trying to not get too caught up.

1 Like

Literally I just typed the same thing lol

It’s quite annoying. I’m trying to track something non-M10 related shipping via USPS through my account and package tracking in the informed delivery area has been down all day.

2 Likes

Williston just posted a picture to their instagram that looks like they are sending via USPS.

1 Like

FWIW — out of 25 schools we applied to over 3 years, only maybe 5 sent swag packages to arrive on M10 or m11. So know that many schools do not send tracked packages today. (And as I’ve mentioned — several packages did NOT alert us even though we did receive them on M10.). The portal/email really was where we got the news for all but one school in all our schools over the years.

8 Likes

Ditto! I am waiting on some documents - lol.

And really, what are odds? I am not sure I haver ever tracked a USPS number and have it be broken!

1 Like

Those are cute boxes.

1 Like

It’s funny because I also have 7 pieces of mail arriving today. 6 were imaged last night (that’s typically when they show up) today there is a 7th listed but it says “There is a mailpiece for which we do not currently have an image that is included in Today 's mail.” (complete with capitalization of “today’s”) :rofl: all sorts of malfunctions going on there. Last night we had 3 incoming packages (today it can’t pull anything up) and none of which were for today so I don’t think it’s one of those.

1 Like

The packages with tracking numbers are all missing from what I can tell. Yesterday I had 7 (none M10 stuff, pretty sure).

I don’t things with a tracking number show up under “mail” with images, or they don’t usualy for me?

1 Like

No I know they don’t usually. I just don’t know what this one piece of mail is that isn’t imaged. It should be delivered today so it’s not M10 related, it’s just weird it’s not scanned. It’s probably some flyer about cleaning my gutters or buying windows :rofl:

1 Like

We have stuff marked as existing but not scanned pretty regularly, actually. May depend on how good your local scanning machine is :rofl:

Yesterday 2 weren’t scanned, today is 1, that is pretty normal (and it is usually junk not scanned).

1 Like

That’s good. I usually don’t bother looking at it unless we are expecting something so I’ve never even noticed that before. It’s also deceiving bc it will say “today” but really it means it doesn’t come until tomorrow. First time I was using it awhile back, I was waiting for someone to send me a packet. It showed “today” but it wasn’t in the mailbox. I marked it as “I did not get this”. Oops. Learned quickly about that.

1 Like

Saw Deerfield’s Instagram post acceptance letter packing and they seem to be mailing from USPS. Can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

So good ole USPS does not always work - we have had informed delivery since 2020 when one of other kids was waiting for college. We just got an acceptance box from a school that was nowhere to be found on my usps (which has S26 listed as well).

3 Likes

Congrats!!

3 Likes

Oh, hooray!! Fret no more!

2 Likes

I got a package notification from Exeter, too! I’m trying not to read much into it but I hope it’s something great! :slight_smile:

5 Likes