UPS & FedEx Notifications

Has anyone’s Lawrenceville package moved yet? or still just a label …

2 Likes

Where do you view it on your FedEx dashboard?

fedex >> tracking >> advanced shipment tracking! It’s easier to download the app and sign in, though, which is how I initially found out

1 Like

Wow thanks! I got a label printed from PEA! Hopefully that means something.

5 Likes

Hello, an international student here. I am incredibly nervous at the moment as I have not received any notification of packages coming my way. I have not logged in and checked if any packages are coming my way. My mom did not check either. She told me that she does not recall signing up for anything that includes shipping. Does this mean international students have no shipping? This really adds another layer of nerve.

1 Like

I have no idea haha. At this point, no one really knows how it works for international students. Just wait it out for 2 more days

1 Like

Haha okay. Im just really nervous because I have the power to try to log in to UPS and FedEx and see if any school sent me a package. Its really dawned on me.

Do you advise me to try logging in and checking?
I don’t know if this is wise.

for ups, is anyone else getting that they need an activation code? does this impact whether you can see packages?

1 Like

There’s a new one!

do choate or hotchkiss have delivery notices?

2 Likes

OMG congrats!!

Just saw a FedEx notification from Middlesex! Looks like from yesterday but I only saw it today!

7 Likes

I have discovered through this that I definitely order too many things… I have 3 unknown packages coming via USPS 2 priority mail, 1 parcel select. Based on geography, non M10 related, but have zero clue what any are!!

2 Likes

Thanks congrats to you too!

USPS has a big red banner saying site is down

2 Likes

Very similar experience with our 3–but one is older so I had no clue about the tracking 7 years ago and then if anything they sent a tshirt or hat maybe. For our last 2 over the past few years we received no notifications that I recall and I already had the notifications from shippers for work. They were accepted at a variety of schools and some swag didn’t arrive until a few days after M10.

I guess maybe when such huge numbers of boxes are shipped from the same place not everything gets scanned?

1 Like

Just got access to usps, nothing m10💔

2 Likes

It pops up then goes down, pops up, then down. :woozy_face: