UPS & FedEx Notifications

Where do you live?

1 Like

We are in the NE part of USA. The UPS app changed the delivery from label made to delivery date.

1 Like

Congrats! We are seeing nothing from Middlesex so kinda bummed as it is our first choice but happy for you!

2 Likes

Thx! Seriously don’t lose hope though…!

1 Like

Boarding or day?

1 Like

Boarding, and you?

1 Like

Day, but no notification at all so now freaking out. I wonder if that means definitely no.

2 Likes

Not at all. You still have a good chance.

1 Like

We’re waiting on MX day also and have no notification. So … who knows?

2 Likes

Wouldnt everyone have the UPS notification as well?

1 Like

No I don’t think it’s that reliable. I saw a lot of posts on this thread saying that they checked but didn’t see anything and still got accepted.

6 Likes

I’m not sure. I also am not confident that I set it up correctly or early enough to catch a package. Could be that my DD did not get in, it’s hard to tell. I’m wondering if other MA schools are sending boxes though, not seeing most posting pictures, just a couple of schools.

1 Like

Not sure which MA schools, but BUA and Commonwealth (day only) seem to send in mail, on 10/9…I may or may not have stalked their ig accounts for pics for last 2 years :rofl

4 Likes

international heree- DOES THIS MEAN I GOT IN

6 Likes

yea you prolly got in then
you make me want to sign up for this lol

2 Likes

omg yay!! actually we didnt sign up for it, the email just came but it is probably because we dont live in the US

1 Like

We had the same thing happen with a different school - didn’t sign up for notifications, but got an email with details anyway. Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Do you guys think there is a chance at being rejected even though a label was printed? When I first saw it, I thought it definitely was an acceptance. However, I remember last year I got mail rejections from (non-boarding) schools, and this could be similar. Also, the label is printed but the package has not been dropped off at a shipping center. And it is only 3 pounds, which I’m not sure is enough for a t-shirt, water bottle, etc. anyways, I’m rambling, but what do you guys think?

I don’t think a 3 lb box would be a rejection letter. My DD’s acceptance box from SPS last year was .13 oz.

3 Likes

No way it’s rejection. Don’t overthink. As long as it’s sent by admissions office, you are golden.

1 Like