UPS & FedEx Notifications

I never received any sort of notification from USPS for our acceptance package last year (different school) - which didn’t arrive for a few days following M10. I checked daily because the AO kept telling me we should have had it by then. So who knows…I’m just trying (and failing) to wait patiently and not keep refreshing USPS!!!

1 Like

We have a new notification from USPS from Easthampton MA, which is where Williston is… Says it will arrive by 9pm tomorrow… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got a UPS alert from Andover, Mass!

9 Likes

my USPS only updates once a day after midnight…

2 Likes

So I can quit obsessively refreshing the USPS site?

Good to know!! Thank you!

The No tracking for us anywhere is actually making me feel worse lol.
I don’t even know if my schools other than 1 send anything. Do all schools do it ?

2 Likes

No, not all do.

3 Likes

Packages update all day for me…just the images of mail are only 1x a day IME.

3 Likes

In fact I had many changes on my package list today, 2 added (1 M10 I believe, 1 not), 2 dropped off mid day (old) and 2 were marked as delivered

and now I am back to refreshing…lol!!

1 Like

Sorry :frowning: didn’t mean to stress folks, but don’t like to see inaccuracies!

And FWIW i have been refreshing all day that is how I noticed all that:)

2 Likes

Do you live on the East Coast? The people who are getting packages early… i wonder if it is because they are closer to the schools than others…

3 Likes

Omg we got a package !!!
No tracking nothing just got home from work and it’s here.
:crossed_fingers:t3::heart::crossed_fingers:t3::heart:

9 Likes

which school?

From where

I am SO happy for you and your son! I was really hoping you would have a “yes” from one of the schools. Congrats!!

What’s your ups status? I got “shipment ready for ups” from andover yesterday. But UPS has not received the package yet.

1 Like

Yay!!! Which school? So happy for you and your son!!

They probably printed the labels and are dropping off tonight