UPS & FedEx Notifications

@Sroo How exciting! :sparkles:

2 unknown things heading our way via USPS. Just spent way too much time trying to figure it out:) I LOVE a good hunt/search/mystery so honestly sense of accomplishment of tracking it is fun! I am fairly sure neither are from schools, but learning a lot about tracking and mail delivery options :rofl:

3 Likes

Do they send out the UPS packages in bulk?

2 Likes

This is my fourth March 10, and the knowledge of the ins and outs of tracking packages has come in very handy in my everyday life! I will say, neither the UPS nor FedEx apps are as reliable as they were a few years ago, so it’s not failproof at all. (In fact, I got a notification from Peepers.com yesterday that my new reading glasses shipped via UPS, but it’s not showing up on UPS.com yet–even when I enter the tracking number.) And it bears repeating that not all schools send packages, and some send the packages after March 10. I am the type of person who needs to do something while I wait, and checking for packages makes it bearable.

4 Likes

I hate that:) a few places I order from regularly have that regularly! in email with tracking number is “this may take 24 hours to track” - very odd system :thinking:

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten any notifications yet from Canterbury, pomfret, Taft, gunn, kent, hotchkiss or Berkshire?

2 Likes

I’m watching for Gunn as well!

I got one

5 Likes

From which school?

1 Like

andover

2 Likes

When? Yesterday or today?

Also if u don’t mind sharing, was your ups account under your name or your parents? Tysm!!

2 Likes

got it a few hours ago – it is under my name

1 Like

Congrats!!!:confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

congrats, that is a really great sign! hope to see you on paths this fall :grin:

reminder, to everyone else. not getting a notification yet is perfectly fine as the only concrete sign of rejection is the acceptance letter on friday.

2 Likes

Doesn’t Andover usually FedEx out on Thursday to avoid people knowing on Tuesday…

2 Likes

How do you know it is coming from a school? USPS sends millions of junk mails everyday. I am too worried I will get false alarms all the time from USPS.

i received my notification last year on the 7th as well, which was a monday. however, it’s completely possible people get notifications at different times, ranging from days before, to hours before, to not even getting notified there’s an admission package on the way.

2 Likes

I received USPS mail from Andover this week, which is about PA Giving Day Event on 29th Mar. So people should not be panic if not received mail notice for Andover decision yet!

1 Like

It depends on how far from Andover you live. If you are a day student you will likely get a notification on M9, but if you live in California you would get it M6-M8, because Andover would send that package out earlier.

2 Likes

NM! A complete sentence.