UPS & FedEx Notifications

Thank you very much! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you for THIS!

We are a sport recruit at a few places, some not - nothing yes other than a few coaches saying we will be happy.

I am in NE area. Anyone in NE received any notifications?

Nope

I heard someone saw something from Middlesex but I looked at their earlier list of places they applied and Middlesex was not listed so I am a bit suspicious…

1 Like

Did anyone else hear from Middlesex?

1 Like

Congratulations! Would you mind share if your package was shipped by UPS ground or air (if you are on the west coast)? Will it arrive on the 10th? TIA!

Have a sibling at Kent, can see the tracking number was created at USPS.

1 Like

I will also say that we set up this USPS for our older daughter but didn’t really know how it worked so when her package arrived it was a complete surprise…and honestly it was great that way. So if possible, step away from the notifications :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone from the East Coast got any notifications from BS?

I didn’t sign up for any tracking, but got an email from DHL informing me a package has been sent to my house (they inform when things come through customs here - only DHL does this, though). Opened the email and the name on the address is my daughter . . . from Miss Porter’s!!!

Yay!!!

21 Likes

Sorry, taking down my post. I didn’t mean to stress anyone out! I’ve never received notifications for kids in the past. Good luck to everyone! :heart:

10 Likes

Congrats! from which school?

2 Likes

You can’t just drop that in here and not tell us!! :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Congrats, though - can’t wait to hear what school it is!

3 Likes

I’m not surprised. Some people on this thread are experts in Asymmetric Information advantage. Inside Information Traders and Spies.

3 Likes

I saw Kent post welcome packages on their Instagram. So nervous. I wish I had a tracking number. I just set up FedEx and ups accounts.

4 Likes

Kent uses USPS.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if Loomis is sending out packages? If so, which carrier?

1 Like

Just signed up for usps. Nada :broken_heart:

1 Like