UPS & FedEx Notifications

If you just signed up, packages may not populate immediately.

3 Likes

So exciting, @RoonilWazlib99 ! Congratulations!

1 Like

I suspect this thread will be busy tomorrow (2-day shipping)

2 Likes

Loomis doesn’t send packages (or at least they never have). Just a big envelope that comes a few days after March 10.

1 Like

I saw 3 packages “label created” in late afternoon, but after dinner I found two packages were cancelled and one package has been received by Fedex. Just curious, does it still show you will get two packages?

3 Likes

Same here, but now shows one arriving tomorrow. Other two were cancelled

3 Likes

AHH on my USPS informed delivery page there is an incoming first-class package scheduled to arrive on March 10 from Concord, NH (where St. Paul’s is)!!!

Can anyone confirm that SPS uses USPS as their carrier? I don’t want to get my hopes up too high because St. Paul’s is my dream school :melting_face:

4 Likes

Would that be untrackable?

1 Like

Does this mean anything???

Mail through USPS can be seen through informed delivery IF where you live has it. Not every area has it. But if it does, you get a picture of every piece of mail (even junk) that is coming to your address the usually the evening prior to its delivery. Packages show as packages but still provide info from where they come from.

3 Likes

Yes it means you just set up your account.

2 Likes

Looks like the same routine. Anyway, we will see what we will receive tomorrow!

I have no idea sorry but hope the best regardless!

YES. UPS. YES. Allegra Printing.

1 Like

From anyone who used usps, how did you get to verify your address? The code thing hasn’t come for me yet

1 Like

Thank you. Pharmingturles!
As the same Pictures as insert1exe. :sweat_smile:

Do I just create any account with my name and address? Will it automatically show up?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Congrats! Are you in the NE area or another state?

Halfway across the country.