URGENT - admitted for spring, next steps?

<p>On my Purdue account I just got a decision - Transfer for spring/Computer Science - Offer Admission. They were late with the decision for transfer students.
There is no decision letter yet, and I don't have my Purdue ID yet too. </p>

<p>Classes begin in just 10 days, and I'm freaking out, because I have only 10 days left to do everything!
I found the next steps here: Purdue</a> University :: Admitted Student Next Steps ? Spring Enrollment
But I don't have my Purdue ID.</p>

<p>Should I wait for the decision letter? Will it include PUID?
Where can I find out what courses will transfer to Purdue?
What should I do next?
I would really appreciate any help, thank you!</p>

<p>I recommend you call somebody from the office of the registrar. Your letter will probably contain a PUID number, and you’ll get your physical ID once you’re on campus. I also highly highly recommend you call or email an advisor in computer science to get a PIN number so you can register for classes. </p>

<p>There’s a link on the Purdue website called course transfer library or something like that. Google Purdue transfer database and it should show up. </p>

<p>Also, if you’re looking for a place to live, there are usually a ton of subleases available at various apartment complexes near/around campus.</p>

<p>“For students who apply online, decision letters are viewable via the online application status within 48-72 hours after the decision has been made.”</p>

<p>So I guess the letter should be up soon.
But won’t they decide what courses will transfer and send me a list of them? I also need to talk to the comp science adviser to pick classes, right? I don’t think it’s a good idea to do it by myself and pick wrong classes</p>

<p>naturaldistaster, thank you for your reply!
I hope I will be able to find a good apartment, but I’ll need to cease the lease for summer because of an internship in another state…that will be a problem, but for now I can travel from Carmel, where I live</p>

<p>I know that my cousin leased a room in a house that went from may-may. Hopefully, a sublease that you find would be that kind. You’re going to commute to Purdue from Carmel? That’s about an hour each way if I’m not mistaken. That’s an awfully long commute, so I don’t know if it’s too late to get a housing contract just for the semester and live in hilltop, hawkins, or purdue village for the semester, which would be an easy option, imo, if you can’t find a sublease that’ll let you end it in may. I don’t know if they’ll send you a list, but you can figure that out when you talk to an advisor. At Purdue, they make you meet with your advisor every semester to keep you on track. Hopefully things will work out with housing!</p>