Urgent Help needed! Application!

<p>where do i list academic achievements such as high honors?
Additionally, is there a way to attach additional information like the common app? or an area to describe your activities??</p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>Just follow the directions on the application. Everything is labeled. It’s not a common app application.</p>

<p>I looked, is there no place to further expand?
Like I asked, the “additional info” to be attached or no?</p>

<p>lol 315 views and 1 reply. .</p>

<p>Honestly, just read the directions. If its not on there then don’t enter it. You need to learn to follow directions. Your transcript gets sent to the school. That’s how they tell. Just read the directions. Everything is written there.</p>

<p>No, there is no way to list high honors on the application, unless you work it into your essay. But don’t fret - they will see your transcript and they’ll know your academic accomplishments.</p>

<p>Ditto the above- follow directions. Admissions people have devised an application suiting their needs, adding unasked for extras won’t help or impress.</p>

<p>It’s in the fine print. In the instructions for the ‘Activities’ section, it says ‘as well as honors/awards earned.’ You can basically throw everything in this section.</p>

<p>Well yes you could list it under activities if it is that importent to you. But like I said, they will see that you achieved a high enough GPA for high honors on your transcript.</p>

<p>lawl. no need to tell me to follow directions, i wouldn’t be in this thread if i didn’t have any legitimate questions.</p>

<p>anyhow i already submitted the app.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>…but it tells you everything, if you just read the directions.</p>

<p>You asked if there was an area where you could list your activities. That would probably be in the section where it says to list all your activities, you know? Also in that area it says to list any honors worth mentioning. That would most likely be where you list honors that you deem necessary to mention. This isn’t complicated, nor a legitimate question from someone who I am assuming is an honors student.</p>