URGENT!!!! I don't know whether I got in or not!

I applied to Colorado College as EA, but as of December 18th (the day the decision is supposed to come out) I have not received any email from CC admissions office. It might be that I have trashed the email, but that is very unlikely. Anyhow, I tried shooting the admissions office an email, notifying them that I have not received any information regarding my decision…
They told me about that they’re assuming I have been able to access my decision on my CC Basecamp. I haven’t heard of such a thing and furthermore, do not have any clue on the log-in information. The email also stated that I should check and see if I have reset the password. = But in the first case, I do not recall getting any email about login information and nearly a month has passed since the decisions are out. It took a long time for the admissions office to shoot me back an email, and I don’t know what I need to do. Should I email them AGAIN?

No. Pick up the phone.

Have you created a CC Basecamp account? If not you can make one here:
https://coloradocol.askadmissions.net/emtinterestpage.aspx?ip=inquiry :slight_smile: Hopefully making an account now works but you should probably still call them up!

Call admissions and talk to a real live person. They can probably clear this up in about 90 seconds. Good luck–I hope it is good news!