Urgent! My situation. Eligible from Statewide Path?

<p>OK. I was rejected from UCLA, UCSD and UCB and waitlisted by UC Davis. I am an immigrant from China and became a CA resident in 2010. However, I did not attend high school in California. But again I AM A CA RESIDENT and elibigle for Cal Grant Competitive Award. So do you guys think I am eligible for Statewide Path. I check UC Application website and found I am top 9%. </p>

<p>Here is my stats
SAT Math 750 Reading 570 Writing 700
SAT II Physics 800 Math II 800
GPA 3.75</p>

<p>I hope you guys can help me. Any reply will be appreciated.</p>

<p>Maybe your best bet would be to give the admissions office at UC Davis a call, let them know you are in the top 9% of the applicant pool, according to the University of California website, and ask them if they know when Statewide Path acceptance offers go out – in case your wait list status at UC Davis doesn’t upgrade to a full acceptance.</p>

<p>Thank you for your reply. So do you think I should also call up UC Merced?</p>

<p>Anyone got in a UC by statewide path after being rejected from all UCs?</p>

<p>Nah, just give UC Davis a call. They should be able to answer your question. Plus, it lets them know that you are still interested in attending that school.</p>

<p>you should have received an email from merced if you were rejected/waitlisted at all the UCs you applied to and met the eligibility ^^</p>

<p>Are you sure that you qualify for a Cal Grant? According to the website, it looks like you have to have been a Calif resident when you graduated from high school. Were you a Calif resident at that point?</p>

<p>[Grants</a> for School, College Grant, School Grants](<a href=“http://www.calgrants.org/index.cfm?navId=12]Grants”>http://www.calgrants.org/index.cfm?navId=12)</p>

<p>I am pretty sure that you need to have graduated from a CA high school to be considered. It is the top 9% of that pool, and if you are not in it, how can you qualify?</p>

<p>But the language is hazy, so call a school and see what they have to say.</p>