URGENT!! Queries on application process

<p>Hi, Im a freshman that is studying in Thailand but is a permanent resident of the US and is applying to purdue university. I am just curious whether I have to send any supplemental forms such as teacher recommendations along with a transcript or not. I could not find anything on this matter in the Purdue website and i need to send transcript in the next few days. Thanks in advance for ure replys. :D</p>

<p>Recommendations, for Purdue, are not required. If you are a borderline student, however, they can only help. In addition, I recommend you complete the essay...not all applicants complete this, and the ones who do will have a sizable step up in the admissions process.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>I had no idea there even was an essay. I looked all over for it, didn't see it, and I still got in. I think my application took 20 minutes to fill out, but I could be wrong. I did it so long ago it's hard to remember</p>

<p>Never saw an essay here either. No interviews, essay or teacher recommendations etc. It was the easiest application my son had. Agree with NA1987...it was about 20 minutes to fill out.</p>

<p>i never saw anything about an essay or recommendations.</p>

<p>Maybe Badger is referring to the 'personal statement' that was on the ap. My D wrote a relatively short one.</p>

<p>personal statement....yes, sorry for the confusion</p>

<p>are there secondary reports that need to be sent? i can't find anything about it on the website..</p>