URGENT: uhoh regarding UC app

<p>My school supposedly runs on a semester system but on my transcripts i don’t have semester grades. I only have quarter and final grades. </p>

<p>So for full-term courses, or year-courses, I only selected one grade under “first term” on the UC app because i assumed that one grade represented the whole year/course. Was I supposed to put in my semester grades even though I can’t be sure what I got (ex. A- first, B+ second, is that A- or B+ semester?). Again, my transcript has mostly final grades, only a few semester grades printed. </p>

<p>For my semester courses however (half-year), i put a grade under first term and put no course under second term, etc.</p>

<p>AM I GOING TO BE OKAY?</p>

<p>By "term" they mean the block which I have chosen right?<br>
so if i chose semester "a term" would refer to a semester, and the same for trimesters and quarters right?
But if i chose a full-term then wouldn't "first term" refer to the entire course?<br>
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP I"M FREAKING OUT.</p>

<p>Actually, on the app i said my school runs on both semester and full-term courses which was why I was allowed to pick which courses were semester ones.</p>

<p>My daughter had some semester courses and some yearlong courses. what you fill in on the UC application should match what is on your transcripts because if and when you are accepted and get ready to enroll, they will get those transcripts, and the less confusion there is in matching them to your application, the better.</p>

<p>oh okay, then I think the way I did it was right because for most of my yearlong courses I was only given a final grade. I confirmed with a classmate who inputted full-year course grades the same way. Thanks for your help.</p>