Urgent! will i be rescinded?

<p>okay, so i got accepted into UCSD few days ago
but the problem is that i have a low D in one of my 2nd semester senior grade…
i only have a month left, but i think i might be able to bring it up to a C
if i study 24/7 and stay up all night and do whatever i can do…</p>

<p>but just in case,
i know that they would rescind me if i have a D or F on my transcript
but if i send my transcript right now, they would only see my first sem. senior grade.
so should i ask my counselor to send it right now??
or do they actually need to see my 2nd sem.grade also??</p>

<p>the website told me to send the transcript before july 15.
i am desperate for any advices, thanks</p>

<p>Check out the other Rescind post.
That kid had a similar issue, and they said he won't be rescinded if he kept a 3.0 GPA or better that semester.
Idk, go have a look!</p>

<p>D's and F's will put you in the rescinded area. I would shoo the admissions a question regarding your situation, and ask them for their opinion.</p>

<p>First off, to answer your question, you do have to send a FINAL transcript which includes all of your grades and your graduation date, so it has to be after all your grades are up. If you were to send them your transcript the way it is now, you still would have to send in the final transcript, so I wouldn't suggest doing that. What class is it that you might get a D or F in? Is it a required course? I am in the same boat as you except I received an F in AP Calculus AB the second semester. I e-mailed UCSB Admissions about this topic because I was admitted and they said that as long as I maintain a 3.0 overall my senior year that the F didn't matter so I'm covered there already. Also, Pepperdine accepted me even though they seen the F on my transcript so I'm also not worried about it with them. The only ones I'm worried about is UCSD (like you) and Cal, and I already e-mailed UCSD about it and I'm going to wait to hear back from Cal before I e-mail them. I think you should also e-mail them and explain your situation. They will give you the best advice they can. Hopefully this turns out for the better for both of us! Good luck and I'll keep you posted on this when I get an e-mail back from UCSD. : ]</p>

<p>Thank you so much, agenalay. I was really desperate for any opinions. I'm also having D in AP Calculus AB. When you sent the e-mails, did you write some excuses or reasons that you have for such grade? or just simply asked whether it is okay to have an F? because to be honest, I do not have any specific reasons (ex: accidents, sickness, etc) for doing so poorly in this AP Calc AB class.</p>

<p>Yeah, AP Calc. is really hard especially if you have senioritis like I did and still do. lol. But no, I didn't make up a sob story or lie because I am an honest person. I just said that I failed the class and wanted to report it. I had no reason and if you don't then just don't make one up. lol.</p>

<p>Same situation, my sister didn't make up a story. She honestly told them what happened as to why she got a D.</p>

<p>Okay so I would just honestly report what happened lol because I can't make up any stories of anything. Please tell me if you guys get any respond from UCSD... I'll be waiting here all the time!!!</p>