URM/Veteran 4.0 at Community College-Ivy chances?

<p>Im 26, just got off active duty in May and immediately started school at a local CC. i've taken what amounts to 17 hours in two summer semesters and I'm POSITIVE ill maintain at the very least a 3.9 through the fall and spring semesters. Im doing a lot of credits in this school year by going in the summer and should be ready to transfer at the end of spring semester with 2 years worth of credit hours.
I plan on applying to Stanford and a few Ivy leagues (and a public university for a sure thing).
Right out of high school i went to OSU for 2 semesters and pretty much failed out. Joined the Army... was on active duty for 4 1/2 years. I was in the Old Guard where I performed over 1500 funerals in Arlington National Cemetery and eventually became the the Old Guard (the Army's ceremonial unit) liaison and expert on all ceremonies and special events. Now I'm in CC and will have if not a a 4.0, very close to it by the time I leave here.</p>

<p>Will being a URM (African American), a veteran (with a story I can doll up) and having very close to a 4.0 get me into Stanford, or any Ivy League schools?</p>

<p>No.
But if you don’t apply you’ll never know for sure. If you can afford the application fees…take a shot.</p>