US Senate Page Program Spring 2022

Hello! I just found out that I was accepted into the US Senate Page Program for the Spring 2022 term. Do any former pages have any tips or insights into the program? Has anybody else heard back yet?

Hi! My name is Jack, and I also just found out that I was accepted into the US Senate Page Program for the Spring 2022 term. I’m being sponsored by Senator Baldwin from Wisconsin. What state are you from?

Hi, Jack! I’m from NH (sponsored by Senator Shaheen).

Did you get an email or did a letter get send to your address with the acceptance?

I received an email/voicemail!

Hi! I’m also going to be a Senate Page this spring (from New York).

Hey! I got an email and hard copy of the letter.

Did you have to do two interviews?

1 Like

I did one interview and then a follow up phone call!

Hi! My name is Faith and I am from West Virginia being sponsored by Senator Manchin and will a page in the spring.

Hi, I am a former page from this past fall session I’d be willing to answer any questions you have. I was also sponsored by Sen. Gary Peters (D-MI)

Congratulations - what an incredible achievement. Any tips for the application essay? Thanks!

Hey! I’m looking to apply to the Senate page program for next year. Would you be willing to share some of your ECS or what you did to stand out that you feel helped you get in? Thanks

How many days after the interview did you get a follow up phone call?

on a similar note how many days after applying to you get the notification for an interview