USC above UCLA in rankings

<p>USC - 23rd (Score: 74)
UCLA - 25th (Score: 73)</p>

<p>I bet USC is loving this lol.</p>

<p>w.e they still suck :slight_smile: cuz theyre too expensive :)</p>

<p>one of my friends in goin to ucla and i told her that to **** her off.</p>

<p>HILARIOUS</p>

<p>USC > UCLA only because they got the $.
I heard Zac Efron goes there with his Audi R8… anyone free tonight? lol! JK :D</p>

<p>Can someone explain to me why UCLA and USC students are obsessed with one upping each other, and seem to lack the ability to be proud of their own school regardless of how the other is doing?</p>

<p>I like what RC251 said haha ><</p>

<p>well theyre rival schools for sports i think o.o? so its like natural XP?</p>

<p>Rivalry is one thing, but the deranged obsession I see from UCLA and USC students is something else.</p>

<p>Nothing changed but a new and ‘improved’ ranking methodology. Neither USC nor UCLA became significantly better or worse in the last year.</p>

<p>rivalry isnt always a bad thing though :P. It gives the school motivation to be better, least I think so :P. I am aware that USC and UCLA rivalry is sports -.-.</p>

<p>The absolute only reason, in my opinion, USC went above UCLA was because of the budget crisis of the UC System. This was USNWR’s way of slapping the face of the UC system and saying “get your act straight.” USC, academically, is becoming much weaker b/c USC is pushing for big research from its professors and, as a result, more Tas and grad students teaching. </p>

<p>Honestly, I believe USNWR system is not only barbaric in nature but also disrespectful. Props for USC, but the UC system is still (even with this budget crisis) the most well known educational system in the globe.</p>

<p>Just my 2 cents.</p>