***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

Mine did not change!

I’m from the UK and my acceptance package took 2 days to arrive

@lfc123 Was it sent DHL do you recall?

Yes it was

Thanks @LFC123 , they have been using DHL for years, but I don’t hear about DHL as much anymore - wanted to be sure they were still the mode of transport. I have suspected that they send some of the international results out early so they hit that 2-3 day window as you experienced. That is great that some of the int’l kids get to enjoy the moment with everyone else!

@CADREAMIN No problem! Where are you applying from?

My portal is still the same! :slight_smile:

does the portal change when scholarship decisions come out

anyone else having hella anxiety lmaooo

@lfc123 we are in CA. I have a couple that attended/attending USC and post here now and then. :wink:

My portal did change as well :S this makes me incredibly nervous.

Anyone close to admissions know what’s up? anyone in general know what’s up?

I noticed in my portal change the URL said “preapplicant” so now I’m even more worried :frowning:

Someone on reddit said they called admissions and they said they were uploading decisions into the system

@cdnotready not sure the admissions would say something like that to applicant

I am worried because in my inexperienced anxiety-ridden mind it feels like it would only say preapplicant if they just deleted all my acc info because I got rejected.

Ok so I clicked “Respond to a communication from USC” and plugged in my USC ID and it just came up with my information so idk what that means

@cdnotready do you have a link to the reddit post?

https://www. reddit. com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/60hpms/uscisstartingtoupload_decisions//

CC filters it so get rid of the spaces

my portal hasn’t change now im starting to think i didnt get accepted.
i got rejected to ucla and this is giving me so much anxiety :frowning:

My URL is applicant-freshman. Has it always been that way?