***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@chips99 @kalons You’re welcome.

Does the same apply to the Iovine and Young Academy? Because for that school you needed an interview and then they only accept 25 kids. If you don’t get in does admissions bump you to your second choice?

@Atty yes they would then consider you for your second choice.

Thanks.
Annoyingly long process.

Do they mail decisions to international students too, or is that just for US students? Even if they did, would we probably find out sooner through the portal anyways?

@root127 Chug. yes they will mail you but you will find out from the portal first in all likelihood.

@root127 International students do get the packages as well. if you check through earlier posts on this thread I think it’s sent through DHL, but yes you will most likely find out through the portal beforehand.

@root127 I’m from the UK and I found out by mail first! It only took 2 days to arrive

^ this makes some people suspect USC of mailing international decisions early. We will probably never know for sure if they do this as they have never announced doing so (to my knowledge).

im boutta sound hella dumb but, i have a 22 act and 3.7, any chances to get in to marshall?

Lets pass some time, who wants to share why usc is your dream/ one of your top choices?

@myreeeeen Yo I’m in the same boat with a 25 ACT and a weak portfolio…

@letsshare top 25 business school, architecture, insane campus, student life, top tier athletics, great greek life, in LA, alumni network, and much more

hey does anyone know when decisions will come out for those who live in Socal? like in the thousand oaks/simi area about a 1-1.5 hour drive? like do you think it’ll take longer than a day?

Chug. ^^^ Mailed the 23rd, should arrive the 24th to your area.

@gucci31 i looked on that usps map and it seemed to me that the LA area was the 24th, SD area 25th

@CADREAMIN, I fear for your liver.

So good @Dave_N, so good. It’s like a private social club cause we know no one is going to go back and read to figure it out. :smiley:

@Dave_N well, @CADREAMIN has to prep for college life somehow…

@Dave_N Good luck to your D! Hope she gets good news in the next few days…