***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

Does anyone know if there is anyway of showing interest/maximizing chances of receiving a chance to pursue the TTP program, given you are not accepted for Fall 2017?

Best of luck to everyone; this process is so nerve wracking! Anyone applying to the screenwriting major?

Hey Guys! International Applicant here, Applying to the School of Engineering. I had a few questions that I’d like to get answered…first, Does Everyone hear of their decision in January?..second, When will we be notified if we’ve been selected to receive any scholarship? :smiley:

^^^cadreamin answered that in post #156 and a few other times I believe.

Already applied Nov 31. but I’m visiting this Feb (I’ll be in LA on a family vacation). Does anyone know if there is anything I can do while I am there to express that USC is my top school?

regular decision applicant here! I’m so excited to be apart of this. Hope I get accepted. Does anyone know does USC give scholarships to regular decision students?

Nvm, I already found the answer.

Do we have to mail official transcripts now? I’m just a little confused because we were already asked to report our 9th-11th grades on the academic history section on Common App.

@Calllifornia simply, yes

@thefloridavegan What if my application portal already has my transcript listed under “received documents”? The only item that is under my “required/missing documents” tab is my test scores (I will send those soon).

@Calllifornia When did you apply? Are you hoping to get merit $? If so, you should have already sent in everything. Transcript wouldn’t be listed under received docs unless they got an official one for you - are you sure your school didn’t send one?

@HopingForUSC I sent my application + recommendations on 11/27 and my written supplement on 12/2. I know that I won’t qualify for any type of merit aid so I am going for the 1/15 deadline. I guess I’ll just email my counselor to find out if she sent my transcript. I wanted to see if anyone else in this thread was struggling to find out if and how their transcript was sent.

Has anyone else who applied by Dec 1 had their financial aid info changed in their portal asking for more information? Wondering if this is a good sign, or do they ask for complete financial aid info from all 57,000 applicants?

@HopingForUSC This happened to me too! Not sure if it means anything, hope it does though :slight_smile:

Just thought I’d finally post, I’m applying for Animation and Digital Arts in the SCA

@HopingForUSC @Chips99 where did you guys see that on the portal? did it just pop up?

Is anyone here applying to the Iovine Young Academy?

@HopingForUSC mine was updated asking about monthly expenses and another tax form… also received a packet in the mail about “financing for USC”

@foodnetwork From the main portal page click on “apply for financial aid” under the bold Financial Aid heading. It takes you to a page that looks similar to the admissions page with required documents, received documents, etc. I now have things listed under required documents that have only shown up in the last few days.

Anyone know if this update is any indication of a potential admittance?