***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

has anyone heard back from the merit scholarships? The wait is killing me!

Wow. Impressive @CADREAMIN Yes… USC should consider doing something similar. There is a project that a Fall 2017 SCA admit should get to work on…

@jpgautlier No one has heard yet. The groupme has predicted that they will come out either tomorrow or the next day at some time in the morning. But that is all speculation. Good luck

My daughter was just admitted to Occidental and they send a nice video too - it’s not personalized like UO’s which we also thought was really cute - but it’s still nice, they have students from all different sports and just students in different groups saying welcome to Oxy, also some adults, faculty and the president of the college at the end. I agree it’s very nice when a school does that - feels welcoming.

if yall don’t get in to usc, don’t trip lmaoo. usc is my #1 school and if i get rejected its fine. just be glad you are all pursuing higher education which is a luxury that most people do not have access to.

@CAtransplant omg I got into Oxy and didn’t even watch that video lol I guess I should

@myreeeeen v true

^^^ also be glad you wont be $280,000 in debt

@CADREAMIN Hi! When would packages be received in the San Diego area? Would that be Friday or Saturday? (Not that I’m expecting one or anything haha)

oh yeah and btw when would the packages arrive in the bay area LMAOO i suck

@wormholes @myreeeeen use the usps map to determine how long it would take priority mail to travel from uscs zip code to your own

is there a results page yet?

If you guys go to the housing application, https://housing.usc.edu/Portal/Default.aspx?Params=L9ezxPcQnQsKfjb%2fN3ih6r%2bT%2fUHqWA5N. Can you type in your student id and forget password?

I tried and “password could not be sent” came up. Does anyone have any other response? Just trying to find early indicators haha.

USC is sent out tomorrow (thursday) correct? Say, if I lived an hour away from USC… would I receive it the next day (Friday) if accepted? Since its priority mail? Or how long does it take…

Does anyone’s fin aid page shows: “Application Completed”?

Again, if you want to know when it will arrive in your area use USPS and type in USC’s zip code

@collegekid171 hey, can you link me please? sorry, I have no idea how to find it lol

Does anyone know when, I mean what time exactly on 26th, USC will update its portal? I live quite far from CA so I’ll just check my portal first.

around 12:30 am @crazyTM

Thanks a lot dude

@lab99 mine still says, application in review. :confused: