***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@collegekid171 protection maybe? It’s been rainy and cold here in LA so maybe they are worried the boxes will get wet??

@filmstudent2 - Just saw a post of yours from a few days back… The google images you see were how they use to be sent - a red folder inside with all the goodies, in a big bright yellow sturdy envelope. I actually liked them better than the white boxes used now, but I think the box gives the package better protection. Good thoughts coming your way!

@CADREAMIN thank you! Do you know why some of this year’s boxes are wrapped?

The yellow “wrapping” is actually a DHL package. Those must be for international applicants.

^^^ Yes, that is the DHL yellow for international.

Got it, thanks!

The instragram pic I see is a bunch of empty bins…is there another photo?

Yeah youre right! Thanks (:

Yeah it’s USCadmission

yikes so i reported i would take the ap chem test when i applied, but im actually not taking it anymore… will my decision be revoked (in the instance i get accepted lol)?? because im a business major lol why would i need a chem test

It’s the last post when you swipe right

Do they switch box colors every year? I watched tons of acceptance videos on you tube and every year the acceptance boxes changed colors…i.e…red/yellow/and last year white
That might explain the yellow boxes this year?

No they’re white… https://instagram.com/p/BR_a1mFjTjP/

Yellow is for international ^^

@myreeeeen No you will not get revoked. That will be fine. You can always send an email to your admissions advisor, but it won’t make a dif. They look at those more for credit after admitted than being an influence to the admissions decision. Dropping a class is way different than not taking the AP test. No biggie.

Will internationals receive an email notification from the DHL? I got one from another University last month before the mail arrived. btw I live in Canada. Thanks

Just to clarify… If we see a white box in the mail that means acceptance. If no box then rejected… What about waitlisted folks?

I’ve read there is no wait list-just fall admits and 400-500 spring admits.

Do the scholarship interview results come through mail or email

@Emsmom1 is right.

Cool article here for everyone else who’s having a hard time with this wait: https://cathincollege.com/2016/03/10/awaiting-your-college-acceptance-rejection-letter/