***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@Chips99 I <3 CathinCollege so very much!

Love Cath in College!!! You guys should watch her. She gives great advice. It’s both a blog and YouTube channel

Joi Wade, too! (YouTube)

Every year, I hope USC is going to do something tricky, like mail them out a day ahead of when they post they are being mailed…maybe next year. :slight_smile:

@Chipsin99 Joi Wade’s acceptance reaction video was on USC Admission’s Facebook this morning but then they deleted it haha

Is tomorrow morning like very early morning - the way I heard in prior years 5:30am/6am.

@hcmom65 Last year the earliest was supposedly 10am Friday.

Pacific time?

@Atty yes. people who live close to USC will receive them first (I’m hoping that will include me…a girl can dream)

Hi everyone! I’m a current USC freshman who works in the admission processing office. I can confirm that boxes full of acceptance packets are being loaded out as we speak. Good luck and fight on!

@filmstudent2 So, remind me… were you a BFA Prod applicant or another SCA major? My daughter is 1) BFA Prod 2) CMS. I have seen so many of your posts that I now have a vested interest in you getting in too… :slight_smile: good luck

@USCfroshkid if they r leaving the office today, does that mean that they weren’t mailed out today and they will really leave tomorrow morning???

@WWWard that’s so sweet of you! I am a CMS applicant :slight_smile:

The will get out today, post office sorting works 24/7. But I did think they left this morning which is more helpful to the 2-3 day folks. Should still be on schedule, this is when they left last year.

@collegegirl33 It’s possible that some went out yesterday (I wasn’t in the office to check), but there are certainly a lot going out right now.

so if we are living LA area, can we receive it today?

Hey is it possible for a spring admit to end up being able to attend in Fall? If so, how? Thanks! :slight_smile: @CADREAMIN

@CADREAMIN does USC take into account siblings already enrolled in acceptance? I would imagine it can work for our against depending on the older sibling.

Positive energy cannot hurt any. Excellent program, @filmstudent2 I think my daughter would be perfectly content with CMS as well. She really just wants the acceptance :slight_smile:

Well, if you both get in… maybe I can get her in touch with you…

damn guys, you people really need to chill or your heads will fall off at this rate