***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@xxxxcollegexxx67 We have seen few, but some, spring admits, do get bumped up to fall. If I recall, it doesn’t do any good to write a letter that you want to be bumped up - they already know that everyone wants to - I have heard, they actually don’t want those letters, as they are already busy enough. I believe it is just tied to a little luck, a good application, and demand. They may get less enrolled into a certain school/program/major, then find they have room for a couple to be bumped up. My guess is they then look through apps to choose a couple.

Now this is just me assuming how it works from being around here all these years, but that seems to be the m.o.

Either I didn’t get in or LA county hasn’t received packets yet. They’re usually a whole day after but I checked anyways. Good luck :slight_smile:

There are a bunch of well-dressed people hanging around the truck right now, so I’m pretty sure it’s the main shipment- meaning no panicking yet! The majority have not even left the campus.

^^^Sounds like picture time.

do you think can i have a school tour tomorrow?

Are rejection letters sent as well ?

@mochiko You’d have to check out visit.usc.edu/tours/ to see if they have any available slots for tomorrow. You need to register for campus tours!

@Chips99 - Thanks for the link to the article. Excellent read/advice. I totally agree! I attended a public college in Kansas. College is what you make it. In the end, where you go will not determine your success or failure. Good luck to all and I dearly hope my daughter has the opportunity to be your classmate. It appears all of the USC Hopefuls are pretty amazing kids (and parents for us parent stalkers out here). Fight on whatever happens!

Thank you! How will the spring admit found out if they got bumped up into fall? Email, portal or mail? :slight_smile: sorry for asking a lot of questions. @CADREAMIN

@noxcen This truck is just admit boxes. Don’t know when/where rejection letters are coming from

Emory decisions are live on their admin portals. If you applied there too… go check and good luck…

DD got in Emory, but fingers and toes crossed for USC. Can the truck just leave admissions office already?

Ugh uscadmission’s instagram story is too cute… can’t believe after all this time I’ve spent checking this thread that we will be finding out so soon. Best of luck to everyone!

When are the decisions going to arrive? What is the truck?

First truck of boxes just left. They’re officially on the way!

@USCfroshkid can u plz check if anything went out yesterday??

Thanks, my d got into waitlisted at UVA and into Emory but is holding out for USC! She did not even check because she only wants to go to USC.

Scholarship decisions are posted! DD2 interviewed for trustee and received Presidential. :frowning:

@USCfroshkid thanks for the play by play.

Who will be first to post their acceptance??? Stay tuned!

@patentj super news!!!