***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

Let me tell you guys a tragic story, as many of you are refreshing your CC and portal in hopes of something new with no comic relief. I’ve been waiting to hear back from USC since I submitted my application in Novemeber. YouSC is my most visited site. IRONICALLY, the weekend that acceptances are coming out I’m going to be out of town. After 4 months of freely awaiting news, I am going to be busy the very weekend, and only weekend, that I am leaving my city. So now, even though i live 30 minutes from USC and should receive the package in the morning (assuming i get accepted), I still have to wait until I get back on Sunday anyway. Needless to say, I’m frustrated beyond measure.

@roonilwazlib100 Right there with ya. Applied mid-October, been waiting ever since. Going to be in the Bahamas for spring break, so I have to wait until Sunday when the portal is updated at 3am EST to get the news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzN3yJXlWrg

@Chips99 I feel you with the disparate math score. I also scored a 760 on writing and got a 670 on my math. I’m hoping they realize that my ability to succeed in history is not dictated by my math performance, but my strong English scores

Is the USC housing thing an actual way to check if you are admitted?

@slang401 Nah it’s been debunked #chug

I think you all can relate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=071ePAoScqU&feature=youtu.be

@CADREAMIN lol perfect

@CADREAMIN literally just shared that haha did you see that on reddit?

Hi! I’m new to the forum. I was on UW’s for awhile until I was rejected.Just found out USC had one. I applied before December 1st, but didnt receive any scholarships. I have a 3.98 GPA, 25 ACT, great essays (I think), but I have already prepared myself for being rejected. I just applied for fun haha. I knew my ACT would ruin my chances.

@baldwinhamilton Ha great minds thing alike! No, I don’t do reddit, this thread is all I can handle these days! I think it randomly came up when I closed the cricket one and I was like wow I hate to put up two videos so close to each other but this is perfection! How funny you had it too! (I think I am over-using exclamation points, just wanted to note that.)

Welcome @Annabellemykity - fasten your seat belt, this thread is about to blast off from the wild ride it has been on today.

@cadreamin great videos, the last one should be the official video for this thread.

my scholarship letter informing me that I wasn’t considered for any interviews is still listed in “current messages.” Is this normal?

Mine is too.

I tried the USPS thing and apparently I signed up for an account in 2013 when I was like 14 and got it deactivated somehow, with no way to make a new one since each is unique to a name and address… Wtf 14 year old me!

Also, anyone know if USC or UCLA is harder to get into OOS? Thank yaaaaa

SC is not a “safety” school for anyone these days.

See you all on the board tomorrow…ZZzzzzz

are they using Priorty Mail 2-day? So anyone accepted should get it by Sat?