***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

ACCEPTED!!! I live in the LA area and we are one of the first in our mail route!! So happy I’ll be able to live my dream and go to USC! 3.8 GPA 1500 SAT.

@fhbf11 OMG! CONGRATULATIONS! :’-)

u got ur package already ?

Wait… they sent out decisions already!?! @fhbf11 congrats

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!! getting nervous now

Just so you know ALL priority packages come with tracking number. It doesn’t cost extra at all, they DON’T want you to have it.

ugh i hope i get in

Wait, @fhbf11 posted this on another thread

03-22-2017 at 10:19 pm
Accepted 3.2 unweighted and 27 ACT!!! So happy I’ll be able to go to my dream school!

Lol what haha

And that comment was posted march 22, 2 days ago

What time will the portal update on Sunday?

Do you think being in one of the states with most representation is more or less advantageous? Or does that not really impact decisions?

I am in NY and 36 kids from our high school on long island applied…definitely less advantageous.

If you say you got accepted say your major

@Azurite27 Hang in there! Ive been helplessly watching my DD get rejected or waitlisted in some of the UC’s that I had earlier thought she was quite qualified to get in.Ivenow ran out of words and phrases to comfort my daughter… USC is again a college we fell in love with…Lets see… Hopefully at the end it all works out. Your good karma wont go wasted. My best wishes to you and everyone here that’s anxiously awaiting results.

Just look at their other posts…its not a true acceptance. They have posted 5 other GPA’s…one more day folks!! Lets go!

as far as I know USC has never taken anyone from my D’s public HS in NJ. Of course this year the valedictorian (my D’s former best friend and now not so much!) has decided to apply just to see if she gets in. Plus another girl from her school has also applied and she is literally a Nigerian princess! This is definitely not good for her chances and it’s quite annoying as well.

@marg928 I completely sympathize but enjoyed your “do you believe, the year I applied anecdote…”
A princess, really? Ya, that stings. But yours may show her heart and true love for USC better, so hang in there.

3000th post!!!q1

idk why ppl feel the need to be jerks in here for attention when we are all gonna be sad soon anyway