***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

No I’m just kidding I’m sorry

USPS has reconfigured their estimated delivery times for priority mail on their map…Texas was in the 2-day shaded area back in January when we were waiting for scholarship packages, we are now in 3-day. Hopefully this guy in Texas really got his acceptance package!
I am not sure if USC is aware of this recent change in the USPS service areas?

For some reason I can’t load the map. Is all of Orange County day 1?

No package yet people. It will be around 10am in socal, assuming someone is off school or a parent is posting for them, etc. But not before 10am pst. The mailman is sorting his deliveries and putting them on his little truck to bring to you!

@hithisismyusername @CADREAMIN Yep, San Diego is in the 2 day zone. If it comes today, a nice surprise.

@CADREAMIN :)) :))

My map won’t load either, could someone check for San Diego?

Oh wait sorry you just checked

@CADREAMIN you’re a god/goddess :smiley:

Can someone describe the package? or do they put scrap paper in rejection packages to keep the surprise lol

@joooooo8 Acceptance packages are big and white with the red USC crest on the front. Rejections are small, letter-sized envelopes. You will definitely know the difference.

This is us next year so I’m learning what I can now. Good Luck to all

Thanks thats really helpful

Are spring admit boxes white? I think last year they were yellow

I think you are all cadreamin today! Anybody paying attention in class? Not likely.

I live on the border between the 1 and 3 day areas. I’m at school now hoping it gets out today

MODERATOR’S NOTE: I saw some posters asking for photos to be posted. That is not allowed by the Terms of Service.

Also, please remain civil if you want to keep posting on this site. I’ve had to delete a few posts.

I’m not at school todayy

Sorry, I didn’t know about the picture thing oops. I’m not at school either fortunately.

Map loaded. Aparrently I’m in the one day zone in OC