***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@puppylover99 where do u live? I’m so nervous ahhh!

The mail song from blues clues is now stuck in my head

@youcee no - but I will look for it. Congrats! @puppylover99

Edit… see it now. Yes very much like Hogwarts or at least Hogwarts-lite

we got one in!!! congrats @puppylover99

Congrats @puppylover99 - Right on time!! FIRST ONE!!!

Can you and anys other posting acceptances please give your location/area of socal. That is really helpful!

If anyone from San Diego receives anything, please reply!! I know were most likely tomorrow, but you never know with the post office

Congrats! Amazing!

PLEASE POST LOCATION IF YOU GET AN ACCEPTANCE - Orange County, downtown LA, Manhattan Beach, wherever you are.

Keep in mind many post then disappear for awhile to tell their family and friends…so if you can include it in your first post it is so helpful to others.

@ YAAYYY! @puppylover99! Well done!
@filmstudent2 I REALLY hope you get in!

We already know since January but I feel so excited for all of you and wishing you the best! I feel all of your excitement and am totally rooting for you!

@puppylover99 Yaaaaaaay !!! CONGRATS!!!

@letsshare omg thank u u are too kind!

@filmstudent2 My vote is for you too!! and @CADREAMIN ! Well all of you actually!! :smiley:

I vote for all of us wooooooo

@puppylover99 congratssssss

@boymom16 that is so sweet of you I’m blushing! Best of luck to your son (I’m guessing he applied based on your username)

YES! We cant forget @CADREAMIN not only should D get in but with all of the help and support @CADREAMIN has provided for all of us they should Give D the tower room (if the had one) in the McCarthy honors and free tuition!

good news! even though i’m out of town my brother is going to check the mail for me soon since our mail comes at 11/12. i’ll keep you guys posted. i’m from LA county.

@filmstudent2 Yes he keeps himself busy while waiting…I like getting all the updates in CC!!

I think @filmstudent2 left the building and is out chasing a mail truck.