***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

HAHAHA no, I wish :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™m at a school service thingy and canā€™t leave until noon PST. My momā€™s watching the mailbox for me. As soon as noon hits Iā€™m off to find the mailman.

IM IN!!! Woohoo, good luck u guys!!

With every mail-truck that passes by my house, Iā€™m more inclined to rush out the front door and give chase.

What are your stats

@equestrian1202 congrats! Where do you live?

@equestrian1202 what area in La are you from?

I WANT TO KNOW BUT I DONT THINK I WILL UNTIL TOMORROW. I AM SO ANXIOUS

PLEASE GIVE LOCATION WHEN YOU GET IN - we know you are sooo excited and probably run screaming to tell others, but if you can rememberā€¦everyone appreciates it. :smiley:

Applied to WBB program and Business Administration from Philadelphia. A family member of mine is friendly with a longtime professor who wrote me a glowing recommendation. Also received a rec from the head of publicity of a prominent LA record label whom I shadowed during my junior year. Last Summer I attended USCā€™s Summer Program where I earned an ā€œAā€ and also have 15 other college credits obtained from my local community college (also all ā€œAsā€). Hoping these will help my case since my GPA is a 3.6. Good luck to everyone! Hopefully I will see some of you next fall :)>-

While all of you in California are getting your acceptance packages, just know Iā€™m in Florida hating my life

@emason im in PA doing the same thing

@emason Ill take FL nice and warm over freezing PA!! Even though its pretty hereā€¦its still FREEZING!!!

Yet Another reason why living in New England sucks

40% of USCā€™s admitted students this year are Californians so donā€™t blame us lol :wink:

https://youtu.be/CWnYIb2lqpo

@ETH2355 Sorry we wrote at the same timeā€¦we are in PA too I wasnā€™t putting your location down! LOL!

Where do you live?

is it both acceptance AND rejection letters?

@Versalia not sure what you mean but yes both types of letters have been mailed as far as we know. Acceptances were sent priority and will probably arrive first.

I believe Only acceptances. Rejections and acceptances will be in portal on Sunday. My daughter got accepted 2 years ago. We received acceptance day after it was mailed. We live in AZ. My middle child is waiting to hear today.

@Vac2017 Youā€™re in AZ too? Iā€™m still anxiously waiting haha. I wish your child the best!