***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@enic10 got a rejection letter. I thought rejections wouldn’t have come yet. Especially to New York.

@enic10 I thought rejection letters come out next week??

enic10 really pulled his GPA up from the 3.2 he posted that got him into Stanford. smh

nvm lol

He’s messing with us just ignore

he didn’t receive anything, trolled the stanford 2021 thread too

@enic10 I’m very sorry to hear about that. You have really amazing credentials (I certainly cannot compete haha). I wish you the very best wherever you go. :slight_smile:

so no rejection yet?

@enic10 can you please not troll us right now?

CONGRATS!!!

@WWWard my scholarship message moved to the history section too but im pretty sure this means absolutely zilch

i’m so distraught that ppl are messing with us on here…truly no empathy for the stress we are under. i thought cc was safe

CONGRATS!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU

@WWWard
Ya, it’s unnerving when they start messing with the portal during this time. From what I read, it has something to do with message going into “read status” (meaning it was open or downloaded) then they just shuffle it around based on that or something, who knows? But the changes to the message status have never meant anything. It is pathetic, but I poured through hundreds of posts over several years to be sure. People have gotten in or denied with it in either place, every year. And there were all kinds of conspiracy correlation theories. There was the funniest post from someone who was so angry cause he spent hours in angst over not getting in because of the X-files type message conspiracy theory - but then ended up getting in! But he was still so pi$$ed because of the bad info he had got! Oh here it is from last year:

lol.

So again all, there is NO CORRELATION between where the “no scholarship” letter you received in January (for those that applied by Dec 1) is now or was. If it stays in Current Messages or moves to Message History, or has done that in the last week, or moves today, it has no bearing on whether you are accepted or not. You have to believe this, it comes up every year. NO CORRELATION.

Remove this from your “things to stress about” list.

Is there anybody here who applied for Acting BFA or BA?

Did anyone apply for film and producation here BA?

@katelynxxc Film Production is a BFA

I applied to the film school.
Apparentely some people have gotten lately though and I haven’t? I did get an interview though but that was kind of a while ago

Gotten phone calls lately*

@adidixit yes my D applied to BFA acting with second choice BA.