***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@invent0210 Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing what major you were accepted for?

@charcoalatey2021 thanks! I’m an Art major in the Roski School :slight_smile:

@invent0210 Congrats! Do you mind telling what your zip code is? :slight_smile:

@MTNest2017 and @charcoalatey2021
Scholarship notifications - other that those that received it in January - meaning any additional Deans 1/4 tuition, or smaller departmental scholarships ranging from $2500-7000/year for 4 years should be included in acceptance packet. The financial aid that comes out, usually 2 weeks from now, is need based financial aid. Merit should be in acceptances from past history. Also, NMF is a separate letter that comes separately as well.

@17kray 92603!

idk why i’m anxious, i definitely won’t get in

While we have to wait another day for the mail here in FL, I can report that RIce decisions just went live online. So - if you applied to Rice too - go check and good luck. My daughter was admitted :slight_smile:

@WWWard Wow, congrats! Great school!!

What do you all have to say about being admitted to USC as a spring admit? What are the pros and cons? Because I got in (YAY!!!) but was admitted to the Spring semester, so I’m a little bit nervous. Also, I think the spring admit packages may come in a different color-- my box was yellow instead of white. :slight_smile:
But anyways, congratulations to everyone who got accepted, fight on!!!

Do you mind sharing your stats? @amonatare just wanna know if there’s any indicator why they chose you for spring!

I GOT IN!!!

Thanks, @portalupdateplz

Yes… Rice is now an excellent option. She has been accepted to 6 and only denied by 2 so far. But, she is reserving her thoughts and judgment and really holding out hope for USC. But at least if USC is not to be… she has solid fall-backs already. 7 more to go as well.

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU @filmstudent2 oh my god!!! I felt t in my heart hahaha

@filmstudent2 Yayyayay! Congratulations!! :smiley:

Congrats! @filmstudent2 Did you get CMS too?

CONGRATS! Your location is the Bay Area, right?

THANK YOU!!! Yes CMS, SCA, all that jazz! 3.71 UW GPA 3.97 W GPA 32 ACT

Although Rice is a great school, I wouldn’t recommend it simply because it’s in Houston. I live in the Dallas area and have been all over Texas. With that being said, I believe Houston is hands down the worst city in Texas haha. It’s ugly, extremely dangerous, terrible weather, etc. I don’t think it’s a place your daughter wants to spend her 4 years at.

@filmstudent2 congrats!!! seeing your post was super exciting after seeing you on this thread for days. what’s your city?

congrats for getting admitted!