***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

<:-P <:-P <:-P =D> =D> @filmstudent2 I just read your acceptance post. I am sooo happy for you! Well done!!! You must be floating on air from happiness! Go Trojans and Fight On!

@atnite720 the portal will update Sun AM after 12 L.A. time…

@juniorcollege your grades are great but USC looks at way more than that. They deny admission to many, many, many kids with a 4.0 and accept others with sub 4.0 gpas. (my daughter got in with a 3.88 unweighted / 4.2 weighted - she had tons of other activities, interviewed, etc.) Visit the school, build up your activities and leadership and interests, and convey that in your application. The USC Viterbi Admissions department just released their podcast on this year’s admissions class and they talk about the USC application review process. It’s spot on and I highly recommend it for any Junior or below interested in USC. And trust that you’ll wind up at the right school - whether that’s USC or somewhere else. Good luck!

@WWWard Then how are some people getting results already?

@WWWard seems like our kids have some picks in common. My DS got in to both UMiami and UT. Holding out for USC, though.

I got accepted for spring semester, came in a yellow box.
UW GPA:3.67
ACT:30
Zip Code:91501

Whoa that’s a big chug coming your way @WWWard !

Has anyone from Washington State received their acceptance?

@filmstudent2 CONGRATS what part of the bay are you from?

@locally808 USPS Priority Mail packets went out yesterday and some arrived today.

@HazylEyz Well, she applied to 15, so there is likely a lot of overlap with many lol. She too really wants USC :slight_smile:

@CADREAMIN gave up on the virtual chugs. moved on to real ones and just trying to answer quickly to keep the conversation moving… lol

@will787 where are you from international?

Daughter just got her package!
Accepted Spring Semester, Engineering Undeclared. No $$, so this will be tough to swing.
We live in Anaheim.

anybody get into SDA or receive the open house invite??? ugh i can’t take this.

@jewishmother im in the same boat lol

@letsshare thank you! I am over the moon rn!

GOT PRIORITY PACKAGE NOW.IRVINE CA!

CONGRATZ everyone!!

I’m still waiting in irvine #:-S whats your zip code? @SIRJEN83

Accepted, Computer Science & Engineering @ Viterbi, spring admit though… Irvine, CA 92602

@toastiecheez canada