***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

South Bay (near Redondo Beach)–didn’t receive anything–safe to assume I was rejected? I’m pretty sure it’s in the 1 day area for priority mail

Why are some people getting admitted for Spring? Is that the term you applied to?

WOOOO GOT PACKAGE!!! SAN FERNANDO VALLEY CLICK THAT SHES SNATCHED … but already committed to #1 - UCSD :smiley:

@carreraj106 Spring is a mystery to me too.

i got home around 4 and it was already waiting for me so about 12 my mail arrives!

@worriedsenior713 The package was on my doorstep when I got home (around 3 or so I think). We’ve had our mail held for a while before, so I don’t think this means that you’re definitely rejected.

Did anyone here apply to psychology?

@carreraj106 instead of a waitlist they accept 400-500 students for spring semester

So they put the package at your door steps instead of in the mail box? Or was it in the mail box for some?

I live in Los Angeles and didn’t receive anything. Is it safe to assume I was rejected? Several people at my school received rejection letters today, but I did not. Just nothing in the mail from USC…

@SoCal11 Congrats to your daughter! My son is also favoring the U with a Presidential scholarship – he’s always said he wants out of Cali for college (we’re in SD). We’ll see what he decides if & when push comes to shove LOL. Fight On (& go Canes!).

@hopefulfilmstudent yep, I got into mechE @ viterbi :slight_smile: I also live like an hour away so if you’re farther/not in CA then it probs won’t come till tomorrow

@collegekid171 I applied to psych as my second choice major! :slight_smile: I should the find the decision out tomorrow :confused: Will you also get your decision tomorrow?

@charcoalatey2021 @collegekid171 also psych as my alternate major. first choice is cog sci. LA area and didn’t receive anything : /

I did my best at putting up the Decision/Stats thread for this year’s class - Please post your stats there so they don’t get lost in this monstrous thread. Thank you.

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-southern-california/1975521-fall-2017-class-of-2021-usc-decisions-stats-only-thread-p1.html?new=1

if you become a spring admit then what are you supposed to do in the fall?
like can i go to uc berkeley for example in the fall then go to usc in the spring?

I live in North Orange County. Many students from my school got the acceptance package today, but most of the top ranked students (including me) did not get anything from SC. I don’t understand …

That’s what happens at my school, many years USC doesn’t take the top stats kids at my school and instead takes more well rounded kids @sjl1826

my son got accepted to Viterbi today. Aerospace. He is very excited!! Good luck everyone!!
ACT: 33
GPA: 4.3, 3.9

ATTENTION SPRING ADMITS
Here is a thread from last year with some discussion of being admitted to spring. I would suggest carrying on from that same thread if you all would like to discuss it. @GamerGal27 is a super helpful poster who had a son admitted to spring and did the Paris option in the fall. There are other options for your fall like cc, work, relax, and still go to football games if in the area. Might be good to discuss pros and cons with others in the thread linked below as this results thread will keep growing like crazy for another day or two and it can be hard to find specific posts in it.

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-southern-california/1874170-spring-semester-acceptance-p1.html

Any TTP acceptances out there (Trojan Transfer Plan)?