***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

All portals will change Saturday midnight/Sunday. Doesn’t matter if you got in now o by portal. Congrats!

@RigasK. I think you’ll get your portal update before you receive your letter. The portal should update in 22 hours.

I just just hope the fact that today is Saturday doesn’t throw off delivery. I am in a 2 day zone and hoping that today is the day!!!

Being in Greece, with today being Greek Independence day, I have no chance of receiving anything in the mailbox. Portal it is…

I live in a 2 day zone. Freaking out right now. I get a picture of the mail every morning around 9 of what is going to be coming each day. Will the box (if accepted) be there?

Good luck everyone!!! I am very nervous, but i am a firm believer in that if it is meant to be it will happen. Whatever does happen, keep your chins up! September will be great no matter where we end up :slight_smile:

I’m located in watchung New Jersey will anything come today or Monday in the mail

To all my NJ friends, It seems today is the day. If I get in, I’m almost definitely going. Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy…

Best of luck to you all, rooting for all of you

Also, can someone explain to me how you become a spring admit? I’m just wondering if it’s something I should’ve chosen, or if you get denied in the fall, you may be considered for spring. Sorry for not being too clear, but I’m not sure how to put it.

From Philadelphia, my mom is friends with some people at the post office. Went in two hours before they opened and they didn’t see a box. However they said if it was mailed later in the day PST it could potentially not get here until Monday. Guess we’ll see on the portal :slight_smile:

It’s going to be a looooong day waiting up until 3 am for this decision

@soccerdoc55 USC admits people for spring instead of having a waitlist. It’s about 400-500 people so a small fraction of total admitted students. You don’t have to “choose” it or anything, it is automatically offered to you if USC wants to admit you but doesn’t have enough space. The kids who come in in the spring take the place of students who graduate or go study abroad or whatever.

TBH usc is my last hope, been rejected at all my other favorite schools. Praying for this!!!

@filmstudent2 Thanks a ton! I appreciate the help.

@mimimo7890 Why don’t you just go to bed at 9 or 10pm, then wake up whenever you want? It’ll spare you a few hours, and you’ll get some rest? Just a thought lol

My mail was already delivered in NJ and nothing…maybe @ars121798 is right but I’m not getting my hopes up at this point. She did get an acceptance from American U today though so it’s not a total bust LOL…

For those who didn’t get the package and those who did, can you guys check your portal under “check status of financial aid”? The top right next to your name should be an ID#. Is yours underlined and red or just text?

@marg928 Good luck to you, waiting until 3am is the hardest part

May also depend on when your mail gets delivered. In philly I get mail around 5pm so the post office may have more time to process shipments that come later in the day versus towns that get mail early in the morning. But idk… might be wishful thinking