***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

Its a pretty small package but its basically a pamphlet with stickers and a certificate inside!!! I am about 30 mins away

For future USC hopefuls, you CAN track the rejection letter through informed delivery. We have a white envelope from USC admissions coming today in Norcal. :frowning:

If I listed both a permanent address and a temporary address on the common app, which one do you all think USC would send to? (I go to boarding school in Mass but I’m currently on spring break in NJ)

@portalupdateplz how do you do that?

Just got accepted from Delaware. It comes in a white cardboard box kinda thing and its got three papers and three books inside a red folder. You’ll know you were accepted as soon as you see it

Well I guess to day is the day for the northeast

Is there any way to track the package? Especially us, the international students, who have no idea when or if we will get anything.

Did anyone see their acceptance package through the USPS portal before it was delivered?

got accepted! i cried when i saw the white box. from long island, about an hour from new york city.

@camillepowers where r u from on LI? I’m from Northport! I’m away on an overnight trip and my parents haven’t gone home to check mail yet ! AHH! Congrats tho!! :slight_smile:

Just checked mail in NYC, nothing :frowning:

I live a little outside of Philly and my mail already came and there was nothing from USC. Does this mean I was rejected?

@nicolehigriffin same I’m really nervous now

im assuming if you live in nj in watchung you should hear back today?

Hey a BIG yayyyy for people who got in!! That’s amazing :slight_smile: do you guys mind posting your stats too ? Thanks!

You never know. It comes from USPS so maybe the mail truck was from FedEx or a different carrier… USC says themselves that people can get their mail at different times, and accepted students might not get the package until after Sunday, so don’t worry about it too much.

JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO ANNENBERG FROM NJ AHHHHH WASNT EXPECTING THIS AT ALL IM DECEASED

Not yet. And the mail has arrived :slightly_frowning_face:

@mayamurray thank you!!! I’m from huntington lol. best of luck to ya!!

@gymgirl12345 is there a stats thread??