***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@camillepowers yes! http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-southern-california/1975521-fall-2017-class-of-2021-usc-decisions-stats-only-thread.html

anyone from washington state receive theirs yet??? dying over here

Does it come in the regular mail??? HELP. I just want to know if I should hold out hope… my mail doesn’t come for another 2 hours but if it’s through FedEx or UPS then that’s irrelevant

Anyone from South Florida heard back?

@adidixit Sign up for informed delivery through USPS!

Anybody hear back from Chicago area?

Yes it should come to your mailbox. They may leave it at your door, but it should just come straight to your house

You cannot track. Informed Delivery just started it rolls out in April across the country. It is an email to show you what you are receiving that day only. I think so you don’t walk all the way to the mailbox for junk mail, ha. And an attempt for post office to stay relevant. But it is not tracking like we think of it, just what is coming that day a few hours ahead of its delivery.

“Slated for a nationwide roll-out by April 2017, the USPS is piloting a service called Informed Delivery that lets customers digitally preview their mail before it arrives. Subscribers of the service will receive an email every morning that captures the front side of letter-size mail, giving visibility who the sender is and to whom the letter is addressed.”

Anyone from England heard back yet?

Has anyone from Hawaii heard back yet?

anyone from the bay area receive yet?

No mail yet here in eastern Virginia. There’s a small possibility that it came while my mom was picking me up and we just didn’t get anything but I doubt it. Our mail comes at super random times so looks like I’m just gonna have to wait!

From Bergen County, NJ. Just got accepted to SCA for Writing for Screen and Television!

nothing in the mail and im from south carolina… probably got rejected though

upstate ny anyone?

Anyone from Florida receive anything yet? My mail isn’t supposed to arrive for 3 or so more hours but I’m nervous.

I’m from the Bay Area and haven’t received anything yet @ANormalSeniorGuy

Ah informed delivery is same day information, at that point why blow the mailbox moment? You guys are lucky to be home today so you can get the mail rather than your parents - you did the work!

It’s only 9:30 in Bay Area, our mail people aren’t out that early, at least in our neighborhood.

NJ mail came. No box. Rejected but not surprised. Antoehr 4 years of cold weather in the northeast lol