***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@California166 samee

Two people from my school got into USC today so far !

We’re in the Bay Area and our mail doesn’t come until at least 3 p.m., often later argh.

Two days is the odd bird, cause there are places that will take three when it should take two, or some that just take three long days. If you don’t have Sunday mail service, then it is Monday, ugh.

Good news is either way portal updates after midnight tonight.

Just got the white package! I live in the Bay Area, near San Jose. Mail came slightly earlier than usual, but I don’t mind

Up vote if u got rejected!

received yellow USC package in Indiana for D just now. I wish I could steam it open, but I of course will wait

I know I’m getting rejected but I’m so nervous for tonight

Anyone in NYC?

[QUOTE=""]

[/QUOTE]

Let’s go Norcal!

I’m from TN, and I’m not sure if my mail has come yet because I’m too scared to check… lol.

Where are you from?

Assume I’m rejected for CT because I got nothing.
3.57/4.24 UW/W GPA
1460 SAT (780 math, 680 read/write)
SAT II: 800 math 2, 770 Physics
I’m upset I didn’t get in but I get they can only accept a small percentage of applicants. What I think is inhumane is that I didn’t get a rejection letter so I already feel like crap but I’m wishfully thinking that I still have a chance and then I’m going to basically get rejected twice. And even worse is that the portal doesn’t update until 3am ET so I’m gonna stay up pretty late just to feel awful again.
Edit: applied as a mathematics major

Accepted in VA!

@boymom16 Thank you :smiley:

Admitted yesterday and there absolutely no changes to my portal, so don’t rely on that!

@mickey2017 Like NOVA or?

Has anyone who received packages received any merit?

Went out.
Saw a package.
USPS Priority Mail!!!
“To [My Mom]”
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH